“HayPost” CJSC carries out the following social payments envisaged by the state budget:
- Family allowance and one-time monetary aid;
- Allowance for children under 2 years;
- One-time child birth allowance;
- Allowance for the families of deceased national heroes of Armenia and posthumously awardees of Military Cross order;
- Compensation of the monetary deposits placed until June 10th 1993 to the depositors of “VTB-Armenia” CJSC;
- Unemployment allowance.
- State pension;
- Burial allowance issued on the pensioner’s death;
- “Inherited amount”: pension unpaid because of the pensioner’s death;
- Honor fee for the participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- Monetary aid for the participants and soldiers of the Great Patriotic War;
- Indemnity of the lesion, professional diseases and other damage caused to health during the implementation of the employees’ job obligations;
- Honor fee for the awardees of “People’s” title;
- Pension envisaged by the RA Law and Government Resolutions.
Allowance payment procedure:
- The allowances are paid to the beneficiary at the latter’s residence place, by means of the Post Offices of “HayPost” CJSC;
- The allowances are paid by means of home deliveries by the postmen of the Post Offices of “HayPost” CJSC.
Upon the citizen’s request the allowance for the families of deceased national heroes of Armenia and posthumously awardees of Military Cross order; the allowance for children under 2 years; the one-time child birth allowance; the compensation of the monetary deposits placed until June 10th 1993 to the depositors of “VTB-Armenia” CJSC can be paid at the Post Office as well.
- If the beneficiary cannot sign to receive the amount, then the payment can be done to the legal representative, whose ID data are filled in the list.
- At each payment the Postman shall require in advance the recipient’s passport, comparing and filling the passport data in the corresponding row of the list.
- If the Postman finds out at the payment moment that the beneficiary has deceased, no payment is made.
Unemployment allowance payment procedure:
- The allowances are paid in compliance with the lists submitted by the regional and territorial centers of the “State Employment Service” agency.
- The unemployment allowance is paid: to the unemployed beneficiary at the Post Office of “Haypost” CJSC, on the basis of the identification document;
- to another person instead of the unemployed beneficiary, on the basis of the power of attorney issued by the unemployed beneficiary according to the Legislation of the RA and the ID of the proxy;
- in case of the unemployed beneficiary’s death, to the adult member of the family, the deceased person’s wife (husband), one of the parents or the legal representative of the minor children, on the basis of the latters’ ID and the unemployed person’s death certificate.
Pension payment procedure:
- The pensions are paid until the 20th day of the month according to the payment lists provided by the territorial divisions of the State Social Security Service.
- The pensions are paid to the pensioner at the latter’s residence; at the Post Offices of “HayPost” CJSC.
- The pensions are paid at the Post Offices of “HayPost” CJSC and by means of home deliveries by the Postmen.
- The pension is paid by “HayPost” CJSC to the pensioner mentioned in the payment list or instead of the pensioner to the person entitled to take the pension by Law, on the basis of the ID.
At the pension payment the correspondence of the pensioner’s or proxy’s passport data with those included in the list shall be checked up. In case of incoherencies no payment shall be made and the pensioner or the proxy shall be offered to visit the territorial division of the State Social Security Service in order to correct the data.