IFS/ STEFI is a unique postal money transfer system which is provided under the auspices of United Nations’ Universal Postal Union.
Money transfers through this system are provided exclusively by "HayPost" CJSC.
"HayPost" CJSC provides:
- International postal electronic money order
- International postal paper money order
- Domestic postal electronic money order
Postal money orders are provided in all post offices of partner countries via each country's national currency (AMD used in the RA and NKR territory).
How to send?
- Visit the nearest Post office and fill in the blank EP1, which includes:
- sender’s name, surname, or enterprise name;
- sender’s address;
- transferred sum;
- recipient’s name, surname, or enterprise name;
- recipient’s full address or for poste restante;
- Pay the transferred sum and the service tariff.
If the transferred sum exceeds 400 000 (four hundred thousand) AMD, the Post Office Operator will demand the client to submit an identification document.
How to receive?
- In case of having information about the transfer from the Post Office, visit the Post Office;
- Submit an identity document (passport, ID card, military service book for people implementing provisional compulsory military service);
- Take the amount (no commission is charged when paying the amount).
Money transfers shall be paid solely to the recipients mentioned on the transfer or to the authorized representative, on the basis of a power of attorney ratified by notary. Any power of attorney issued in another state shall be ratified by apostle, unless anything else is envisaged by the international agreements of the Republic of Armenia
"HayPost" CJSC is obliged to provide a customer order confirming document, where amount of the transfer, service charge and other details are stated.
Changes or cancelation of transfer can be made free of charge based on the sender’s written request.
International Postal Electronic Money Order System
"HayPost" CJSC offers IFS/ STEFI system to make an International Postal Electronic Money Order.
It is possible to make money orders via IFS/ STEFI postal money transfer system in each post offices of
- Russian Federation
- Ukraine http://ukrposhta.ua/ru/perekazati/poshtovi-perekazi-za-mezh/opis
- Belarus http://tarifikator.belpost.by/forms/international/transactions.php
- Moldova http://www.posta.md/en/page/311.html
- Kazakhstan http://www.kazpost.kz/ru/tarify-4
- France www.laposte.fr
- Uzbekistan http://www.pochta.uz/en/component/content/article.html?id=146
- Lithuania http://www.post.lt/en/private/financial-services/money-orders/ordersconditions
Information about the rates for each country is available at the above-mentioned links.
The tariff (service commission) of IFS/STEFI money transfer sent abroad amounts to 4% of transferred money.
Money order sent via IFS/STEFI system is available from the date of transfer. Transfer is kept in the system for about one month.
International Postal Paper Money Orders
International Postal Paper Money Order exchange is made with following countries:
The International Postal Paper Money Order tariff (service commission) is 4% of transferred money.
International Postal Paper Money Order is available starting from the 5th day of transmission and it is maintained in the system for a month.