TITLE: Business Development Specialist in Postal Financial Services Department
HayPost CJSC is looking for a smart and result oriented professional to fulfill a position in the Business Unit of Postal Financial Services to coordinate the development of the business.
Development of new products
Development of new services based on the detailed analysis and strong recommendations
Development of functional specifications for new business products (services, mobile application), and internal efficiency tools
Analysis, monitoring and reporting
Interpret statistical and financial information
Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
Recommendations on the development of an automated monitoring system
Budgeting, variance analysis
Development of marketing and PR strategies
Developing marketing campaigns and monitoring them
University degree in Business, Management, Finance, Information Systems or a related field.
Continuous professional development or second education on a different discipline is a plus
Proven experience of application of below skills is a must (either during the academic research, as an employee or while being self-employed).
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong presentation skills
- Self motivated, innovative, quick learner
- Team oriented personality
- Good communication and knowledge sharing skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages, especially written
- Ability to write functional specifications, documentations
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, ability to deal with Big Data
- Knowledge of Project Management, Database Management applications is a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in the marketing and data analysis
- Proactive and dedicative personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject field of the message should have the title " Business Development Specialist ".
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07.12.2017