TITLE: Junior Internal Auditor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Haypost CJSC is seeking a responsible, hardworking and motivated individual for the position of a Junior Internal Auditor.
- Assist in preparation and update of audit programs;
- Review the design and implementation and operating effectiveness of internal controls;
- Assist in making appropriate recommendations on the improvement of business processes;
- Participate in audit engagements in postal branches, postal offices and head-office;
- Assist senior colleagues in preparing audit reports;
- To assist in supporting research of the Company's control mechanisms, risk identification and assessment, procedures and systems effectiveness evaluation works.
- Review laws, rules, regulations and Board policies and researches applicable industry best practices and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- Experience in auditing and accounting is preferable;
- Basic knowledge of accounting and IFRS is preferable;
- Enrollment in ACCA is an asset;
- Extensive computer skills (MS Excel and MS Word);
- Good knowledge of accounting software (ArmSoft) is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to travel frequently to regions of Armenia;
- Understanding of business processes;
- Analytical skills; attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Good communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: email@example.com . The subject field of the message should have the title "Junior Internal Auditor".
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17/08/2017