TITLE: Internal Auditor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Haypost CJSC is seeking a responsible, hardworking and motivated individual for the position of an Internal Auditor.
- Assist in preparation and update of audit programs;
- Review the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of internal controls;
- Assist in making appropriate recommendations on the improvement of business processes;
- Participate in audit engagements in the postal branches, postal offices and head-office;
- Assist senior colleagues in preparing audit reports;
- Perform spot checks of cash;
- Assist in supporting research of the company's control mechanisms, risk identification and assessment, procedures and evaluation works of system effectiveness;
- Conduct tasks or assignments from direct supervisor or board of directors related to the above-mentioned internal audits;
- Assist in identifying the audit objectives; assist in audit planning and recommend appropriate time budgets in order to complete the audit effectively and efficiently;
- Review laws, rules, regulations and board policies and research applicable industry best practices and generally accepted accounting principles;
- Perform follow-up reviews to determine progress or status of corrective actions;
- Execute periodic tests of controls and continuous controls monitoring efforts in the evaluation of control environment operating effectiveness;
- Evaluate and recognize changes in the company policies, procedures and internal controls;
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures;
- Clearly document findings in work papers and reports in a well-organized and easy-to-understand manner;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 1 year of experience in auditing and accounting;
- Knowledge of accounting and IFRS is preferable;
- Enrollment in ACCA is an asset;
- Extensive computer skills: MS Office;
- Good knowledge of accounting software (ArmSoft) is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to travel frequently to regions of Armenia;
- Understanding of business processes;
- Analytical skills; attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Good communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CVs to:email@example.com
. Please mention "Internal Auditor" in the subject line of the message.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23/11/2017