Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Carry out oral and written translations from Armenian into English, and viceversa;
- Prepare letters, memoranda, reports;
- Handle the written documents and folders of the Service;
- Supervise the incoming and outgoing folders;
- Perform duly and in time the assignments of the immediate superior;
- Fulfill other functions related to the mentioned ones.
- Higher education. Master's degree will be regarded as an advantage;
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English (knowledge of other foreign languages will be regarded as an advantage);
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook);
- High communication skills;
- Ability to teamwork and to meet deadlines;
- Capacity to work in stressful situations.
Application procedure: Please send your CV to the e-mail [email protected]. Please indicate “Administrative assistant” in the subject field.
Application deadline: 12/12/2019